Friday, October 9, 2009

Until She Is

Fiancée… it had been almost a week since I proposed to Abby; but every time I thought about it, I got more excited. Fiancée; it’s such a simple word, but one that means so much. I sighed softly as the sun streamed through the windows; lovingly caressing Abby as she curled next to me - fast asleep. I smiled down at her, unable to keep the grin off my face; not only was she beautiful - now she was healthy too.
It was amazing the difference that two weeks could make. Not only in appearance, but personality too. Of course she had her random blow outs; when she was disgusted with her self, and angry at me because of it. Regardless of what she said, she was glowing, curvy, energetic, and mostly happy; all of those things were worth any backlash that might occur.

“Morning…” Abby whispered softly, pushing her face into my neck. “You’re up early.”

“So are you…” I smiled, wrapping my arms around her. She sighed as her hand ran down her stomach; a grimace spreading across her face. “What is it baby?”

“I’m disgusting Marc… how can you still touch me?” She rolled over away from me, as tears started to fall down her face. I sighed quietly, starting early today…

I shook my head at the thought. She needs me to be understanding, not selfish. “Abby baby, you’re beautiful…” I started to kiss her naked back, letting my tongue trace along her spine before she swatted me away.
I groaned quietly as she rolled out of bed, wrapping herself in the blanket before storming into the bathroom. “Abby… Abby!” I called a few times, getting no answer.
Giving up I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and headed downstairs. She can hide in the bathroom all she wants but; that’s not gonna stop me from making as much food as I can before she comes down.


I had an insanely large amount of crepes and cream cooked, by the time Abby came down the stairs. She groaned softly as she came up behind me, sniffing the air as her stomach grumbled in unison. I laughed softly as I turned around, giving her a grin before I kissed her on the forehead. “Hungry?”

“No.”

“Abby…” I said slowly, tilting her face up towards mine. “You know you need to eat.” She sighed and walked away from me, plopping down at the kitchen table.

“I hate this stupid kitchen. Who needs a kitchen anyway?” She spat, causing me to sigh as I walked over. I came up behind her, resting my hands on her shoulders.

“Abby there’s nothing wrong with the kitchen. Just have some breakfast and we’ll go do something fun… ok?”

“No, not ok… I don’t want to be in here!” She shoved herself away from the table, heading towards the living room, grumbling to herself.

I took off after her, grabbing her arms and swinging her around. “Abby…” I sighed, pulling her back into the kitchen. “The kitchen is great! Look… look at how much fun it is in here!” I exclaimed, trying to think of something fun about the kitchen. “Look… there’s… plants and a telephone book… wine… fridge magnets…”

She sighed as she allowed me to move her back to the table. I lifted her up until she was sitting on the wood surface, her legs opened enough for me to stand in between him. “Come on fiancée, for me…?” I gave her my best puppy dog eyes causing her to finally crack a smile.

“You’re impossible you know that.” She looked around the room as her arms moved down around her stomach. I knew that she was trying; but it was just so hard for me to understand what was going through her mind.
She was beautiful - breathtakingly so - to the point where I had a hard time focusing on something else when she was around. She was perfect, for lack of a better word; everything about her made me smile. I loved her sense of humour, her independence, her smile, her laugh, her entire personality… her curves, her skin, her… just perfect!
I groaned slightly as I looked downward. Here I was trying to think of how I could help Abby and I get a hard-on.

“I think it’s because of my mother…” Abby said softly, drawing my attention back up to her. “With everything that’s going on… all the group sessions and stuff… it’s back in my mind, more clear than ever. She use to keep me out the kitchen and, being back in one just… brings back bad memories.”

I wanted to tell her that that part of her life was over, that her mother was dumb and wrong, that I would never let anyone hurt her ever again; but I didn’t know how. Instead I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her, kissed her for everything I was worth.
Her arms rested easily around my neck as her legs wound around my waist, pulling me against her.

Normally I could control myself, and I had been controlling myself; trying not to push Abby too much. The doctor had said that sex would be difficult for her, that any kind of intimacy would be difficult as she fought an inner battle with herself over her body image.
I had tried my best to remember that since the start of the program, but the words were extremely hard to recall at the present time.
Abby kissed me back forcefully and I grabbed at the bottom of her tang top, pulling it upwards; breaking the kiss just long enough to throw it away.

As soon as I saw her exposed skin, I brought my hands down to her breasts; my fingers tugging at her nipples - I felt them harden under my touch.
I gently pushed her down onto the table; grabbing her PJ bottoms and tugging them off. I discarded her cotton briefs before pulling down my sweatpants; stepping back in between her legs once I was free of them.

Before I could stop to check and make sure she was ok with this; Abby grabbed onto me, guiding my erection inside of her.
I took hold of her hips, gently tipping her towards me as she arched her body off the table. I began pushing into her with brute force; both of us climaxing quickly after a week of pent-up sexual desires .

I groaned as I felt myself slip out of her; using all my strength to hold my body off of her as she rested on the table.

“You know what?” She said quietly as I finally relaxed my arms, letting the side of my face rest against her stomach.

“What’s that?” I mumbled, contented to just feel her soft skin against my face.

“I’m thinking kitchen’s aren’t that bad after all…”




“Strippers, strippers… and more strippers!!” Max yelled excitedly as her bounded through the front door.

“No!” Kris and I yelled in unison, causing Max to stop in his tracks, shooting us both death glares.

He turned to face us, his arms crossing over his chest. “It’s not a bachelor party if there aren’t any naked women.” He stated matter-o-factly, earning a grunt of approval from Geno.
I glanced over at the far couch; Sid and the Russian were both sipping beer and watching TSN. “Kris invited me over here to help with your bachelor party!” Max said as he flopped down next to me, receiving a groan from Kris.

“I did not! You called me and asked what I was doing… then you invited yourself over.” Kris said back, shaking his head as he spoke.

“Yah, and it’s a good thing too! What were you ladies planning… a tea party? Maybe a nice knitting circle? Tits of GTFO!” I sighed audibly as Max threw a magazine in my lap. “Exotic themed parties… you can thank me later.”

I groaned as I lifted it up, wondering why in the world he ever thought I would agree to this. “No Max. No women, no strippers. We’re hanging out here, having a few beers… playing pool… just the guys.”

“Just the guys… and naked pirates…” Max grabbed at the magazine flipping it open to marked page. “I already booked it so… get excited!”

“There’s something about a naked girl with an eye-patch that’s really creeping me out…” Kris said softly as he grimaced down at the booklet. I flipped it shut before tossing it onto the coffee table.

“No Max.”

“Too late, it‘s already on man. Where’s Abby?” He asked suddenly, turning his direction towards the kitchen.

“No!” This time it wasn’t only Kris and I who shouted. Geno and Sidney had joined in on the warning too.

“Do NOT go in there…” Sid said, authority ringing in his voice.

Kris was pale as he turned towards Max, leaning over me to see him clearly. “They. Will. Kill. You.” He stated, emphasising each word.

As expected, Max didn’t heed the warning; jumping over the couch and dashing into the kitchen. I groaned as I got off the couch slowly, following Max into the kitchen.
Abby and Dani had the entire kitchen table covered in layers of fabric, patterns, pictures and magazines; both of them hunched over comparing notes as they riffled through the clutter. “What’s this?” Max asked, grabbing at a piece of silk.

“Don’t TOUCH THAT!” Dani screamed, slapping Max’s hand and grabbing the silk away from him. “You’ll ruin everything!”

Max raised his eyebrows at me, taking a step away from the girls. “Let me introduce you to bridezilla, and the maid of honor-osaurs.” I chuckled, earning looks of disapproval from both women. “Love you…” I added, before grabbing onto Max and pulling him back out of the kitchen.

“Man, what is up with that?” Max asked once we were out of ear-range.

“That was ‘women planning a wedding‘… trust me, they aren’t that bad today but… you really don’t want to mess with them…” He nodded in agreement as he plopped back down onto the couch; grabbing the party magazine and opening it back onto the pirate the page, grinning like an idiot.




I was lying in bed when Abby got home that night. The guys had all left early to go out for supper, then the clubs; but I was to sick for that. I was too sick to move.
It had hit me quick, but hard; one minute I was fine, the next I was puking my guts up. The news reporter had said that there was a flu epidemic going on, and judging by the symptoms; that’s exactly what I had.
I groaned as I rolled onto my back; every part of my body screaming out in pain.

I grabbed for my bedside bucket just as Abby pushed the door open. I emptied my stomach into the container before looking up at her. Her face was flushed and her eyes were red and swollen. “What’s wrong?” We both asked at the same time.

“You first.” I nodded as she started to pace around the room.

“Marc, we can’t get married.” She said suddenly, causing my breath to catch in my throat. Before I could think of anything to say, she continued talking. “I’m too fat to get married. I think… maybe… if I just loose a few pounds-”

“Abby you’re not fat, you’re beautiful. No loosing weight. What brought this about anyway? You were doing so well…”

“I went with Dani to try on dresses…” She started to sob gently, sitting down at the end of the bed. “Marc, I’m a cow…”

“Abby… baby…” I sighed, wanting nothing more than to take her in my arms, but deciding against it as I felt my stomach do another flip-flop. “You’re not… remember what the doctor said-”

“I don’t need a doctor to know I’m fat!” I shook my head as I looked at her. She looked stunning, swollen eyes and all. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Flu.” I answered simply, not wanting to shift the subject to myself. “Abby… please believe me. You’re perfect the way you are… and I need you healthy. Who’s gonna take care of my if you get sick?” I pouted, giving her my most pitiful look.

She sighed audibly as she crawled into bed next to me. I knew that this conversation wasn’t even close to over, but; I didn’t have the energy to fight, and she seemed complacent, for now.

More than anything I wanted Abby to be healthy; the doctor thought that the wedding might be a bad idea, too much stress on her during her time in treatment. I thought that was foolish, but looking at her now, there might be some truth behind that.
I wanted to marry Abby, make her my wife; have babies with her, grow old with her. All that could wait though, if Abby didn’t start getting better; I'm gonna have to call off the wedding until she is...

4 comments:

  1. Um... I like kitchens a lot right now.

    “There’s something about a naked girl with an eye-patch that’s really creeping me out…”
    ^I heart Kris.

    “Let me introduce you to bridezilla, and the maid of honor-osaurs.”
    ^BAHAHAHAHA! Funniest thing I've seen all day.

    :s I don't want MAF to have to call off the wedding. I want to miraculously be all better. It's fiction; you guys can make that happen, right? I feel bad for her, but can't she see how much MAF likes her as she is? I hate her mother. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update! Poor Abby is going to have a hard time recovering from years of her eating issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “There’s something about a naked girl with an eye-patch that’s really creeping me out…”

    "They.Will.Kill.You."

    I love Kris and he must taste great. Scott Hartnell felt the need to take a bite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I took off after her, grabbing her arms and swinging her around. “Abby…” I sighed, pulling her back into the kitchen. “The kitchen is great! Look… look at how much fun it is in here!” I exclaimed, trying to think of something fun about the kitchen. “Look… there’s… plants and a telephone book… wine… fridge magnets…” "
    ^ ^ ^haha! i started laughing at that soo hard!
    i don't want marc to call off the wedding.

    ReplyDelete