Thursday, October 1, 2009

Strange Things Brewing...

Breath, just breath… I reminded myself as Abby walked away from me, towards the front door. She looked wonderful in the long flowing gown that gently nestled against her curves, elegantly moving with each graceful turn of her body.
I was breathless, dizzy; as I tried to keep my breathing at a normal pace. I was an athlete; I had battled for the Stanley cup and played hockey hours at a time - yet I had never been more winded than right now… wanting her.

She had no idea, not even the slightest clue as to what she was doing to me. It was almost 1AM and our guests were finally leaving; heading out to the bars or home, depending.
They all smiled and waved goodnight as Abby closed the door behind them, turning around to face me, smiling.
I couldn’t stand up. I didn’t want her to think that I was a pervert… what kind of guy gets a hard-on just from watching his girlfriend walk across a room - fully clothed? Apparently this guy, I sighed as she got closer.
She sat down beside me, moving her hand over her mouth - hiding a yawn. She was tired, exhausted after tonight; but I couldn’t stop.

She mumbled something that; but I couldn’t make it out - blood was pounding in my ears too loudly. As soon as I felt the warmth of her body next to mine, I knew what was going to happen. “Abby…” I said softly, causing her to turn her face towards me. I was flushed and in such close proximity, she could feel how out of breath I was; but she just smiled - until she stared me straight in the eyes.
Passion. Need. Lust. All of these things etched clearly in my mind; displayed visibly through my eyes as she continued to stare at me. “Abby… I need you, please.” I sighed softly against the soft skin of her neck; begging, but I didn’t care. Any thoughts I had were gone in a burning necessity that shot through my body endlessly, as my mind wandered to the curves underneath her dress.

She let out a whimper as I scooped her up into my arms and headed towards the stairs; I wasn’t sure if it was in defiance or encouragement, but it didn’t matter. We were going to bed.
I laid her down gently on the sheets; ripping off my shirt and tie before, falling down on top of her. I held myself up on my elbows and looked down; she was exquisite.
Her hair was loose, haloed out around her in a soft brown aura; her eyes smiling up at me. I ran a hand gently down the side of her face. “I’m sorry… I wanted this to be special for you...” I sighed, trying to explain to her what I was feeling.
I wanted our first time to be amazing for her; romantic, special, perfect - but I was at an end. My body, literally, couldn’t wait any longer for the thing I had been dreaming about since the first time she spent the night. I needed her; every wonderful, beautiful, perfect inch of her.

“If I’m with you, then it is special.” She sighed into my ear, pulling me down against her for the first time; giving me the sanction that I needed. I took a deep breath as I felt a grin spread across my face.
I brought my lips down to her, kissing her gently as my hands moved underneath her, searching.

Finding her zipped I grasped it in between my thumb and forefinger, pulling it down quickly. My hands didn’t stop once the zipper was undone; coming around to her shoulders and tugging at the slender straps that held her dress in place still.

She arched her back slightly, allowing me to pull the fabric down. More than anything I wanted to pull away the rest of the fabric quickly, but I couldn’t stop myself as her breasts became exposed.
My mouth fell down on top of her as I circled my tongue around one of her hardening nipples, and I brought my hand up, gently rolling her other nipple back and forth underneath my thumb. Groaning she brought her hands onto the back of my neck, her nails digging into my scalp as she pulled me closer.

After a few minutes I rocked back onto my knees, grabbing at the silk fabric of her dress and tugging it off. I brought my hands back up, tracing her thighs as she parted her legs for me. Hastily undoing my belt, I tossed it aside, before shimming out of my pants and boxers.
I stood at the edge of the bed, pulling her towards me until her legs hung off the side. I grasped her left leg firmly in my hand and pushed it wide, allowing myself access at the black lace around her; the only thing left that was keeping us apart.
Sliding them off, my body began to shiver with anticipation as I regarded her - how perfect she was.

One of her feet was still on the bed, her leg bent towards me. Her knee swayed a few inches away from my face, and it was there that I started. Planting firm kisses downward, onto her thigh. She began to shift slightly as I moved closer; kneeling until I could finally taste her.
I ran my tongue around gently, earning a deep gasp as my lips closed around her, teasing.
I played with her delicately until her hand tangled its’ way through my hair; causing me to smile lightly as I pushed my tongue inside of her - moving softly at first, but gaining pressure. I felt her arch her back and I pulled myself up, allowing my fingers to take the place of my mouth as her legs began to quiver around me.

I watched her twist the sheets in her hands as the start of warm liquid began to pool out around my fingers.
I forced myself to wait patiently, until she relaxed her pose; until she had laid herself back down on the bed. Moving my hands back up towards her shoulders, I edged myself forward; until we were face to face.

She pulled me down to her and we kissed deeply; while my hands moved back down grasping her thighs securely as I began to tip her hips upwards. I pushed myself inside her slowly; pulling away and sighing as I entered her wholly.

Abby wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me into her as deep as possible as I started to thrust in harder. We moved together in sync; finding a fast, incredible rhythm -

Covered in sweat and hardly able to hold myself up I watched as Abby arched her back again and I felt my own sensation of release. It was still over much too soon for my liking; but then again, I would have preferred to spend the rest of the night inside of her.


I could hear the shower running when I woke up. I slid out of bed, unable to do anything but grin as I crossed the bedroom floor; slowly pushing open the bathroom door.
I could see Abby’s silhouette through the shower’s fogged glass, and my heart rate began to elevate as I pushed it open.
My first step landed me on the wet porcelain; my second step brining me up behind Abby.
She jumped slightly as my hands gripped her shoulders, tilting her back against my chest. “Morning…” She sighed, her hands moving up - wrapping around my neck and pulling me into a backwards hug.
I brought my face down into her neck, kissing her lightly as the warm water poured over us. She let out a low moan as my hands began to slid down over her soapy skin, coming to rest on her breasts.
I massaged her gently, until she turned towards me; pressing herself against me and brining her lips up to mine.

I took a step forwards, moving her until she was under the direct spray of the shower head.
I started to deepen the kiss as my hands roamed downward; tracing her curves while she gripped herself around my neck tighter.
My hands stopped at her thighs and I grasped them hard, pulling her upwards until she was aligned with my waist. She wrapped her legs around me and I pushed her up against the shower wall.

Sighing I pushed myself into her, pausing for a minute to enjoy the feel of her warmth as she started to nibble at my bottom lip; whimpering slightly. “Marc…”

“I love you Abby.” I whispered softly, pulling out of her; then putting force on my first thrust as I brought my body back against hers.



Completely spent, again, I smiled to myself as I flipped the crepe over on the skillet. I knew I looked crazy, but I didn’t care; I was absolutely convinced that this smile would never leave my face.
Anytime I closed my eyes I could bring back the memories of last night; the feel of her skin, the softness of her hair, the taste of her kiss… I sighed, enjoying the feeling of total contentment as I continued to make breakfast.

“Something smells good…” Abby whispered, coming up behind me and wrapping her arms around my waist. We both laughed as her stomach grumbled in agreement.
She moved away from me, grabbing two plates and heading towards the table. I flipped off the last crepe and pilled it on top of the rest; carrying the plate towards her.

I bent down and gave her a kiss on the lips as the doorbell rand. I laughed and sprinted off towards the front door, pulling it open - wondering what trouble Max had gotten himself in to.

“Vero?” I nearly choked, pulling the door open and looking her up and down. She looked miserable, sad, embarrassed.

“I didn’t- …I called… she said it was ok if I…” She started to sob softly, taking a step through the door and falling against me. I turned around to face Abby; Vero still pressed - by her own accord - against my chest.
Abby gave me a small smile. I instantly knew who the ’she’ was that Vero was referring to. I sighed softly as I pulled Vero away from me; realizing for the first time that some one had beaten her - I didn’t need to ask who.

I exhaled softly; leading Vero over to the table by Abby. Abby pulled out a chair for me, motioning for me to sit down - but I couldn’t.
I started to pace the kitchen, grumbling to myself. I couldn’t really be sure as to how long it went on for; but when I spun back around to face Vero, my anger boiled over. “What did I tell you?!” I spat, earning a look of shock from Vero. “What did I tell you was going to happen? You know Vero… I told you… and you… GOD! Why can’t you ever listen to anything that I say? Why do you always have to be so fucking difficult?!”

“Marc…” Abby said quietly, getting up and crossing the kitchen towards me. She grabbed my arm and tugged on me, pulling me out of the room and up the stairs. I followed her into our bedroom before flopping down on the bed. “Marc, she came here because she needed somewhere to go… not to hear ’I told you so’ from her ex-boyfriend.”

“That’s the point Abby…” I sighed, grabbing her wrists and pull her down on top of me. “I’m her ex-boyfriend… ex. She’s not suppose to be here.” I sighed and tipped my face up, kissing her gently as she tried to pull away.

“Marc, I told her she could come so… don’t be mad at her be mad-”

“At you?” I laughed slightly, shaking my head. “Baby, I’ll never be mad at you… it’s just… everything was just getting so perfect. We were happy and now… what’s gonna happen? How am I suppose to be alone with you if she’s here.” I groaned the last part.

Abby starting to laugh at me, playfully messing up my hair before getting off the bed. “I’m gonna go talk to her… and don’t worry… I’m sure we’ll have lots of alone time.” She gave me a flirtatious grin before closing the door behind her.

I rolled over, my back to the door; as hot tears began to pool in my eyes. I had no idea what I should be feeling right now. I was happy, because I had Abby, and because things were going so well between us. I was worried, because I didn’t know what would happen to us now, now that Vero was back.
Then there was anger, hurt, pain… I wanted to run downstairs and hug Vero, tell her that everything would be ok and then go back to Quebec; pound the shit out of Pierre like I should have done a long time ago.
But I was also angry at Vero. I told her what would happen; she’s not stupid, she knew what he was like. So why then would she do this? And why would she come back here?
Her and Abby had gotten along so well our last couple days home, I tried not to let myself think that maybe she had come here on purpose; trying to start something between us. I sighed and covered my face with my hands. Why did it seem like every time I got ahead, something happened to push me back a step?

I heard scratching at the door and I walked over to open it. Cooper ran past my feet and started jumping up and down around the bed, unable to get his stumpy legs over the side.
I chuckled slightly as I wiped the tears off my face and headed over to him. I scooped him up in my arms and set him down on the mattress; flopping down beside him.
His fat little legs carried him onto my chest, were he started to turn circles, looking for a comfortable position. “Ugh! Just lie down Cooper!” I laughed as I squished him against my chest, kissing the top of his head as he began to gnaw on my finger.

“Marc! We’re gonna head out for a bit, alright? We’ll be back soon…” I sighed as I heard the front door open, then shut.

“Looks like it’s just you and me, eh buddy?” I said softly, gently patting Cooper as I reached for the TV remote. I had just found something to watch when I felt a warm liquid running across my bare chest. “Cooper!” I moaned, lifting him up and moving off the bed.
I set Cooper down on the floor and sighed, heading into the bathroom.

“So… she’s living in your house? Like… you, your girlfriend, and your ex-girlfriend, all under one roof?” Max asked, laughing as he shook his head; taking another sip of beer.

“Yah, the worse part is… Abby’s probably going to let her stay as long as she wants.” I sighed as I finish the last of my own bottle.
I leaned back in the chair; Max and I both staring into space as we heard the front door open. Abby and Vero entered, giggling as the door closed behind them.

I raised my eyebrows and glanced back at Max; who cringed softly. “Good time?” I asked as they came in; bags of shopping hanging off their arms.

“Yes! Sorry we’re late…” Abby dropped the bags and came into the living room, sitting down beside me on the couch.

“Vero.” Max said, nodding at here.

“Max…” She smiled back. The room fell silent and I shifted uncomfortably.

“Well, we should take these things upstairs…” Abby said, yawning slightly after giving me a kiss. She rose up and walked back over to Vero; grabbing the bags again and heading up the stairs.

Vero followed up after her and I turned me attention back to Max with a ’what-did-I-say’ look on my face. He shrugged and we both grabbed for unopened beer bottles.

Max and I sat in silence for a few minutes, listening to the sound of Cooper tearing something up in the laundry room. “Max! Could you come here for a second please?” I heard Abby call from our room.

Max shot me a grin as he got up and dashed off towards the stairs; taking them two at a time. I shook my head as I watched him go; First Vero coming back... now Max in my room... can this day get any worse?

2 comments:

  1. Okay. Um..., first off, OMGOMG YES YES YES!!!!! They did it they did it! I'm so excited I have to say everything at least twice. YES!!!!!

    Glad I got that out. Soo good. I saw so many things I wanted to quote, but there was just too much. Absolute fave line: "We were going to bed." Geez louise.

    And now I'm curious as to what's going to happen now. I feel bad for Vero, but I feel worse for MAF. He can't catch a break, ya know?

    Anyway, excellent, as always!! Loved it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my favorite chapter, well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete