Friday, October 2, 2009

Wild Kinky Make-up Sex

Aberleigh-

“Well, we should take these things upstairs...” I tried to hide a yawn with my hand before leaning over and kissing Marc gently. I grabbed all the bags at the end of the couch before heading upstairs, Vero directly behind me.

“I still think you should were the skirt to dinner tonight. He won't be able to take his hands off of you. I promise.” She grinned as I laughed going our separate ways into the different rooms. I shook my head gently as I pulled the clothes out of the bags. I lovingly hung the clothes in the closet before gently putting the new lingerie into the top draw of the closet organizer. The drawer closed a little harder than I wanted it to, and the little black box fell to the ground again. I slowly picked it up, feeling it's slight weight in my hand. I gently lifted the lid, staring at the gorgeous ring nestled in the pillowy cushions. It's not bad luck to try on your own ring is it? I smiled gingerly pulling the delicate item out of its home. I studied the ring up close. Hey... there's an inscription... I laughed gently as I tried to read it. Figures... Marc would write it in French.

“Max!” Max will translate for me. “Could you come here for a second please?” I smiled gently, not taking my eyes off of the ring.

“What's up, Abbs?” Max grinned from the door, tearing my attention away from the beautiful circle in front of me.

“Can you translate this inscription for me?” I held the ring out to him as he laughed loudly.

“Jordan wasn't wrong!” He took the ring gently from my fingers, turning it in the light. Jordan wasn't wrong about what? “Vous avez toujours été mon amour; avec cet anneau vous êtes ma vie.” I raised a brow at him causing him to chuckle gently. “It means... You were always my love; with this ring you are my life.” I furrowed my brow as I mumbled the words over to myself.

“Max... I don't think that was for me...” I whispered, lowering myself to the bed. He was going to purpose to Vero. “Oh my god...” I whispered as the world I knew crumbled around me. “He... Oh my god...” Max moved around me, I'm sure putting the ring away as I sat and stared at the door.

“Aberleigh, I'm sure it means nothing. I mean, he's with you now right?” He shrugged. I calmly held my hand out for the box that I could see him throw between his hands. He sighed loudly placing the box in my outstretched hands. I rose easily from the bed and headed slowly down stairs to where Marc was still sitting on the couch, his head leaned back against the couch. I quickly moved to the front of the couch, smiling at me. I watched as the smile dropped as I crossed my arms over my chest, the ring box clutched in my right hand.

“What's wrong, Abby?” He asked cautiously leaning forward on the couch.

“You didn't think I'd find out, Marc?” I hissed.

“Find out what? Abby what are you talking about?” He slowly stood stepping closer to me. I took a step back before throwing the ring at him.

“Why don't you go and ask her right now, Marc... She's here for you!” I yelled before running back upstairs and into our room. I searched for something I could take my aggression out on. Anything... A wall... a pillow... I found it in Marc as he turned me around in his arms. “Let... me... go.” I seethed, pushing against his chest fruitlessly.

“Abby, stop... What are you talking about?” He pleaded, not letting me go.

“You're ring Marc. The ring that fell out of your closet, the ring with the inscription, the ring that you never told me about.” I stepped quickly back from him as he let go of me, his face draining of colour.

“Abby...” He started as I looked up to find Vero standing in the doorway.

“Sorry, guys... I was...” She cleared her throat. “I just came to say... I'm heading home.” I nodded briskly. Not mad at her at all. But she needed to go now.

“What? Vero, you can't go home. Not after what he did.” Marc turned to her, his back completely towards me. That's when I snapped.

“Pierre's the only reason you want her to stay, Marc?” I spat, pushing past them as I headed back downstairs, all three people hot on my heels. “You sure it's not so that you can fuck her again?” I spun around to face him; he looked like I just slapped him. He deserved it. Inconsiderate ass. “One girlfriend not enough? Or are you going to propose to her, and keep me around for kicks?”

“YOU INVITED HER HERE!!!!” He roared gesturing towards Vero. “Tell her Max!” My attention spun to Max as he sat grinning on the couch.

“Not my fight, Flowers... Not my fight.” My attention quickly fell back to Marc as Vero stepped off to the side, trying to stay hidden.

“What was I supposed to do, Marc? She needed help! She wants to go... Let her.” I turned my glare swiftly to Vero. “Go! No one's keeping you here! Better yet... Take him with you.”

“Take him with you? Are you running already, Abby?” Marc sneered at me, I easily shifted my anger back onto him. “That's what you do right? You run. You always run. As soon as something gets a little bit hard... 'Oh there goes Abby, running again.' Yah your parents must be so proud.” All the breath left my body as if I was sucker punched. How dare he bring my parents into this! I felt something cold and wet press against my leg as I looked down to find Cooper glancing up at me, Marc's blocker shredded, completely destroyed, at my feet.

“Hey, Flower!” Max laughed from the laundry room door, grinning like a fool. “Now I realize why you can never stop the puck. You dog's eating your shit!”

“Max, I don't think this is the time or the place...” Vero whispered towards him. My eyes moved from Cooper and the blocker back up to Marc. His face was so red; I thought it was going to explode.

“Cooper...” He seethed as the dog shifted closer to the back of my legs, knowing full well he was in deep shit. “You stupid little-”

“Don’t you dare yell at my dog, Marc-Andre.” I cut him off easily, glancing back at Vero and Max. “You know what... Why don't you stay Vero? I'm done here.”

“Where are you going to go Abby? You're dad kicked you out remember?” Marc smirked victoriously as I scooped Cooper into my arms and moved towards the door.

“Well I'm sure I'll be welcomed back with open arms now.” I grinned over my shoulder, as I slipped on my coat and boots and slammed the door behind me.

I got three blocks away from Braeden's house before I had to pull over to the side of the road and let my tears overtake me. What have I done?





“Braeden!” I called from my office two days later, his head popping into the room quickly.

“What's up Abby?” He slowly stepped into the room. A little wary as to what my mood would be today. I could have told him, melancholy... It was always melancholy now.

“Do I always run from my problems?” I picked nervously at my fingernails as he sat across from me at my desk.

“Only the ones that scare the ever living daylights out of you.” He sighed looking up at me. “Abby… You love Marc. And I think he loves you too. Just go and apologize. Have wild kinky make up sex and be happy again. Mopey Abby isn’t a very good boss.” I turned and glared at him lightly. “Look, Abby. I know he’s just as miserable as you are.”

“Oh yah? How? How do you know that Braeden? How do you know that Vero didn’t stay?” He grinned up at me like a cat who just caught his mouse.

“I have my sources.” I smiled softly and shook my head.

“You've been talking to Max. I knew introducing you two was a bad idea...” We chuckled together as I slowly pulled myself out of my chair, trying to avoid the dizziness I'd been feeling all day. “Alright... Wish me luck...”

“You don't need luck, Abby. Go get him...” I smiled, kissing him gently on the cheek before rushing out the door.




I sat outside the house in my still running car, nervously running through what I would say to him. Should I apologize first? He hurt me too. I sighed deeply slowly before exiting my car. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door gently. I picked at my fingernails nervously as I waited for him to answer the door.

“What do you want now, Max?” His voice carried through the door as he began to pull it open. “I'm not play- Abby?” I smiled shyly waving.

“Hi, Marc.” I breathed almost silently. He stepped aside to let me into the house.

“You knocked? Abby, this is still your house.” He sighed rubbing the tops of my arms. I took a minute to take in his appearance. His skin was sallowed, and his eyes red.

“Even after everything?” I glanced down at my hands.

“Well... I wasn't happy about how it played out, but Abby. You're it. I told you before, Vero isn't part of my life anymore. That's why I was so shocked when she showed up.”

“I was worried about her...” I mumbled turning my glance away from him. “Why didn't you get rid of the ring?”

“I... I don't know. I guess... Well, originally, it was hope. She'd come back... We'd be happy...” I scoffed as tears slowly started to build behind my eyes. I was right... He wasn't truly over her. “Then...” He smiled, turning my face gently towards his. “Then I completely forgot about it... I mean, I was so...” He gestured around us for the words that wouldn't come. Finally he sighed loudly, causing me to laugh gently at him. “I just love you, Abby. Too much to loose you again.”

“Well, I came back...” I shrugged gently. Wrapping myself against him. “I can't promise I won't run again, Marc. But I'm trying...” He nodded as his fingers wrapped themselves in my hair. “I missed you.” I whispered against him. Both of us jumping as my cellphone rang. I pulled it out of my coat, glancing at the Caller ID seeing 'Vero' across the LCD screen.

“Ignore it.” Marc demanded taking the phone roughly from my hands and tossed it onto the couch, before lifting me easily from the ground, causing me to squeal in delight and wrap my legs around his waist crashing my lips onto his. He groaned deeply as he walked us into a wall, pushing me closer to him. I tugged gently on the curls that wound themselves at the base of his skull, as he moved us again, this time, causing him to flop backwards onto the couch. I grinned wickedly as I broke our kiss to quickly pull his shirt over his head, followed by my own. I caught his hands as they moved towards my bra and pulled them over his head.

“Ever play around the world, Marc?” My grin grew as his eyes widened in anticipation. “Here's the rules... You can look... You can't touch. Easy right?”

“I hope so...” He croaked huskily, causing me to chuckle lowly. I started simply, running my hands down his arms as I pulled us once again into a deep kiss. I allowed him to kiss me deeply before moving down onto his neck and then his now bared chest. I laughed as I felt his arms come down into my hair, making my lift off of him and shake my head, scolding him.

“No touching, Marc.” He laughed putting his hands back behind his head as I continued. Moving then onto his hard nipples, not spending large amounts of time on the hard buds as I continued my way south, I watched him as I undid his belt and jeans, he lifted his hips as I shimmied the jeans and his boxers down off of his, I grinned as I saw how hard he was for me. I shivered in anticipation as I ran my tongue up the length of his shaft.

“Shit...” He whispered, his arms coming around me and pulled me up towards his chest, pulling a blanket over us. “The door..” He groaned, causing me to chuckle as Max threw the door open.

“Flower. Practice... let's go.” He motioned towards the door. “I'm not letting you mope around... Hi Abbs... OH! Abbs!” His grin widened as he began to back out the door. “Umm... Flower... I'll tell couch you were tied up...” He giggled as he headed towards the door. “Have fun, Flowers.” I waved slightly as he closed the door behind him.

“Well... That was...” Marc sighed as I laughed easily.

“Awkward?” He nodded as he flipped the blanket off of us. “Where were we?” I grinned up at him, squeaking as he ran his hands down my arms.

“Can we skip the foreplay, Abby. As much I was enjoying that...” I laughed gently.

“Impatient much?” He nodded as I shed my own jeans and underwear and lifted myself over him, guiding him gently into me as we both sighed. He grabbed my hips tightly as I rocked against him, both of us finding an quick rhythm. I grabbed onto the back of his legs as he pulled me down onto him harder. “Oh god... Marc...” I breathed as he sped up, making me rock harder against him to keep pace.

Dripping in sweat I could feel my own end build as I pushed against him roughly.

“Abby...” His voice quivered as I felt him empty himself into my as my own orgasm over took me. I slowly lowered my chest to his, letting my breath come back to normal. “Abby...” He whispered, pushing my hair out of my eyes. “Baby... we should go to bed...” I shook my head against him, my eyes fluttering shut.

“I'm not moving...” He chuckled as he pushed us up into a sitting position.

“C'mon, Abby...” He sighed tiredly. “Bed time...” I groaned getting up off the couch. Squealing as Marc swept me up in his arms and up the stairs into our soft bed.




I blinked my eyes open to the brightness, sighing as I rolled out of bed. I stumbled towards the bathroom, shaking my head out of its funk. I smiled as I glanced back at Marc, curled up fast asleep under the covers. I turned away from him, heading back towards the bathroom.

I grabbed at my head as it spun wildly, causing my legs to buckle as I found the ground crashing up to meet me. The last thing I heard was Marc's soft, smooth voice calling my name as my world disappeared into blackness.

2 comments:

  1. Bah! I was going to comment about the fight, Max's comedic relief, the hot make-up sex, but now... I'm too worried! What's wrong with Abby?! OMG! You can't do this kind of thing to me! It's just cruel!

    Other than that, sooo good, Heather! I'm ridiculously hooked on this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update! So glad that they made up!!

    ReplyDelete